Review: Eternally Yours
Published by Poppy on November 6th 2012
Genres: Young Adult- Fantasy/ Paranormal
After 450 years of living, Nastasya Crowe should have more of a handle on this whole immortal thing....
After a deadly confrontation at the end of Darkness Falls, the second Immortal Beloved novel, Nastasya Crowe is, as she would put it, so over the drama. She fights back against the dark immortals with her own brand of kick-butt magick...but can she fight against true love? In the satisfying finale to the Immortal Beloved trilogy, ex-party-girl immortal Nastasya ends a 450-year-old feud and learns what "eternally yours" really means.
Laced with historical flashbacks and laugh-out-loud dialogue, the Immortal Beloved trilogy is a fascinating and unique take on what it would mean to live forever.
Finally having a chance to finish the series I came to love, I love the way it all ended.
1. Plot. With a plot that is fierce and fill of action, I could not hold back. I let myself fall into the story and enjoyed it immensely.
2. Sarcasm Yes. There is lots and lots of sarcasm that had me laughing and snickering so much. For intence:
“Okay, everyone all together now: What happens when things start going right? The shit hits the fan. You are correct, sir.”
Or who can forget this line:
“I jabbed Reyn in then chest, almost breaking my finger. “And make your dog quite climbing ladders,” I hissed. “It’s weird!”
3. Love. Their love had lots of up and downs from the very first book to this one. Needless to day, I enjoyed watching them overcome fear and their past together. They both face great danger together, bringing out the best in each other. No insta-love. Just a real love making it work.
4. Fear. I know this may sounds odd but fear kept these characters back alot. It also brought new elements to the story since the characters could not move one from their past. Their fear fueled them to change to finally have something they always wanted.
5. HEA. Yup, it had a happy ever after and I’m proud to say that I loved it. It was so awesome to see all the characters fight and be happy in the end.
After all is said and done, I loved it! It thrilled me to the core, bringing me into the story. Fashioned with a great plot and moving characters, Eternally Yours is awesome!
I give it 5 BITES!