Published by HarperTeen on January 22nd 2013
Genres: Young Adult- Fantasy/ Paranormal
Source: FTC: Exchange for honest opinion, Publisher
Buy on Amazon
The past few years have held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner could ever have anticipated. Yet from the dizzying highs of first love, to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she can no longer deny is that she was never meant to live a normal life.
Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seems like the best option, so she’s headed back to California - and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.
As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.
In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must decide her fate once and for all.
I’m so glad that I had a chance to read this book. Finally after a long awaited time, I have finished Boundless. And it was AWESOME!
1. Plot. The plot moved just at the right place, allowing the reader to be taken away by the writing and the plot. Each chapter, the author did an amazing job weaving in unexpected twists and turns.
2. Mystery. This book carried a great amount of mystery that kept you firmly in the book. Your mind had not time to wonder cause all you wanted to know is to find every single missing piece and put it together.
3. Love. All I can say is, if she unconsciously found her home over and over again, how can he not be hers? I loved their interaction very much and adored how hard they fought for each other.
4. Utlimate battle. Their is a build up to a great battle at the end. Once I reached this part, my heart hammered in my chest. I gasp. My hands clenched the book as my eyes raced toward the end. Hoping and wanting things to turn out okay.
5. BEST. ENDING. EVER. Yup. It is. After the battle is won, I’m happy to report that ending is very satisfying. It left me with a huge smile on my face.
I’m so happy with this series. It has totally blown me away from the first book till the last. Capturing the best moments with a moving plot and awesome characters, this story rocks. Unlocking secrets with an great ending, Boundless is awesome.
I give it 5 BITES!