Miranda Kenneally’s newest novel is already knocking it out of the park as The Los Angeles Times dubs it one of the most “most highly anticipated young adult books for the fall.” Parker Shelton is desperately trying to prove that she is NOTHING like her mom—who caused a scandal by leaving Parker’s dad for another woman. In response, she leaves her all-star softball reputation behind and creates even more gossip for herself by chasing after the hot new assistant baseball coach who understands her feelings of loneliness and isolation. But flirting with a 23-year-old might be taking it a step to far…especially when he starts flirting back.”
- 1 copy of Stealing parker
- Ends October 19, 2012
- Hosted by Publisher!
- To Enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below
- Must be 13 years of age or older
- Contest is open to US ONLY!
- Winner will be announced on the blog via Rafflecopter
- Winner will be notified by email
- Do NOT put your email in the comment section
- Check out my Contest Policy