BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, BOOK 1Nara Collins is an average sixteen-year-old, with one exception: every night she dreams the events of the following day. Due to an incident in her past, Nara avoids using her special gift to change fate…until she dreams a future she can’t ignore.
After Nara prevents a bombing at Blue Ridge High, her ability to see the future starts to fade, while people at school are suddenly being injured at an unusually high rate.
Grappling with her diminishing powers and the need to prevent another disaster, Nara meets Ethan Harris, a mysterious loner who seems to understand her better than anyone. Ethan and Nara forge an irresistible connection, but as their relationship heats up, so do her questions about his dark past.
LUCID: BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, BOOK 2Once Nara combines her prophetic ability with Ethan’s power to outsmart Fate at his own deadly cat-and-mouse game, she’s more determined than ever to help Ethan learn the meaning behind the raven sword tattoo that suddenly appeared on his back after their confrontation with Fate.
During her quest to uncover the tattoo’s secrets, Nara enlists the help of some new friends and discovers her own surprising connection to Ethan.
While Nara digs deeper into the mystery, her desire for answers leads her down a dangerous path full of powerful and ruthless enemies. Swept into an age-old battle, Nara quickly learns that keeping one’s enemies close can be a necessary evil, making an intangible enemy she can control far more preferable to the human enemies she can’t.
1) Knows how to play the guitar even though he’s never been taught.
2) Has a certain place he goes to think.
3) Ties his shoes using the “bunny-ears” method. He blames his Kindergarten teacher.
4) Has a photographic memory.
5) Doesn’t watch TV, but likes watching good movies.
6) Likes hard rock, alternative rock, southern rock and some soft rock music. Every once in a while, he’ll listen to classical music.
7) Reads fantasy and history.
8) His parents once tracked him by his phone when he was fourteen. He hasn’t carried one since. Until Nara.
9) Secretly wants to go to college.
10) Has an uncanny ability to learn quickly and adapt.
P.T. Michelle is author of the young adult series BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS. When P.T. isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading or taking pictures of landscapes, sunsets and anything beautiful or odd in nature.